Our treasures and discoveries are still coming in as we start to look toward the end of the month, so let’s look over what our adventuring party has been reading this month!
First up, the reviews!
- The Bone Ships, by RJ Barker – Tammy at Books, Bones & Buffy
- The Ten Thousand Doors of January, by Alix E. Harrow – Annemieke at A Dance With Books
- One Good Dragon Deserves Another, by Rachel Aaron – S.J. Higbee at Brainfluff
- The Heart Forger, by Rin Chupeco – Lisa at Way Too Fantasy
- Hero of Dreams, by Brian Lumley – The Captain’s Quarters
- Strange the Dreamer, by Laini Taylor – Kriti at Armed With a Book
- The Gatewatch, by Joshua Gillingham – Kriti at Armed With a Book
- Briarley, by Aster Glenn Gray – Lisa at Way Too Fantasy
- Assassin’s Apprentice, by Robin Hobb – Jessticulates
- The House in the Cerulean Sea, by TJ Klune – The Captain’s Quarters
- Of Sorrow and Such, by Angela Slatter – Jessticulates
- The Order of the Pure Moon Reflected in Water, by Zen Cho – Louise at Foxes and Fairytales
And now let’s take a look at the random treasure we brought in this week!
Rin at The 13th Shelf offered up another trio of features, with a look at fine (magical) jewellery for Literary Finds, as well as some Harry Potter enamel pins from an indie designer, and another Artist Showcase featuring Kuniko Y Craft;
and finally, Brittany at Perfectly Tolerable offered something a little different, but just as much fun, with an Owlcrate Unboxing!
That’s it from me for this week, but as usual don’t forget to check out There’s Always Room For One More, for a round-up of the rest of your excellent content, and Jorie Loves a Story for a recap of the photo prompt challenge!
One more week to go…